Monday, September 19, 2011

Pregnant With Two Purpose

Today marks the day of my reality of my future and the two i am responsible for so yes will there whisper and talk yes so let it be at this age and time I dont have time for crazness like who really cares it's my life my mistakes and I have to live with the choice,mom said make your bed hard then lay in it. So this time its going to be a rough one I have I so much in life still accomplish and going  to but I am going to make sure that my purpose be includeing into my life. We will be find God doesnt put no more on you than you can bear so even if it calls for gritting and bearing my teeth so it shall be but this to shall past. The years are rushing by actually running by us and before I know it my blessing will be blessing me with the purpose and reason for being!

5 comments:

  1. Wow I am back and had never felt more alive and true to myself.I have at least I feel like I have pasted so many testes I would have failed in the past because I thought I needed to have a man in my life even if i didnt like him or even admire him no attraction nothing. But because I was hurt I felt like it was healing me and the sad part I knew better. But it's been a year now I held it down refused even the ones i think that would have been ok to take home I said No i'm not interested i'm focus I have prayed I know what I want and I am willing to wait on my God he knows me and will send me my boaz he designed just for me so I will wait and keep my drawer full of batteries until he comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its thursday another week almost gone and said I will walk but I really cant get with this allergy stuff it crazy. man head be stuffed with all kind off crap eyes itchy head hurt,tire man I need another city to walk in like back home in Miami.Yeah yeah i know there's gyms but i like fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dreamed on July 19,2012 that there was a white man pushing up on Obama and suddenly Obama turned around and beat him down he tried to get up Obama beat him down again. So Obama is in God plan to be a part of this presidential. Because the bible said the first will be the last and the last will be the first.

      Delete
  3. I have live long enough to know that what ever God have plans for me is for me and I'm going to let GO And Let God have his way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today was a slow morning seem like nothing was in a hurry to go nowhere this morning it was an unuaslly morning it's like when I looked at the clock the time never moved. But as the day went on I relized the reason why the GOD was gaving the world some extra time. Today marked a very special young man that was apart of my life my family. Today was slow because Desmond one of my bestfriend son was spending time with God his last as human and was going to transformed into immortal life and take up a new assignmentfor his heavenly life. He havw a new birth date and a heavenly name still Desmond but with added authority by his heavenly father. All I ask is God gave Lavern wisdom and stregnth Lord gave us all stregnth.

    ReplyDelete