Friday, September 28, 2012

Carrie is the Ssssh!!!!: Things That over Wham YA!

Carrie is the Ssssh!!!!: Things That over Wham YA!: Some of the most over whaming things is when some one you trust does it to you,I were over wham lately because i allow myself to get into a ...

7 comments:

  1. you would think that this world would be more in tune to what God plans is instead they get still get over wham by color and race. Have they not heard that God is doing a new thing and his word states the first will be the last and the last the first. I dreamed July 19,2012 a white man was challenging Obama after a while Obama turned around and beat the white man down and white man tried to get up Obama beat him down again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to see the part two of breaking dawn it was great even more great than I expected I love it I really do. Bella and Edward can't get enough!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a bless birthday regardless I really love being happy and I thank God for that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My birthday was Yesterday March 24,I love that birth date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow have a new site seeing and getting to know Houston and Shreveport

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow i can"t believe I miss last month dam from blogging I think because I been in such a funk with being stuck somewhere I didn't want to be. I meant don't get me wrong I loved the people I were with but that city just seem so depressing that it, it was like I were the only alive person there. I mean I were cool at first but my spirit kept saying we gotta go we gotta get out of here.I can't take much more of this . But granted a met a wonderful person I had simply adore and we made out passionately love. You know for some reason I felt that I that my girlfriend were jealous of my friendship with young lover she were really seen disturb when i would speak of him. i didn't care I would still spend time with him. But all in all it was an experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another morning just got of phone with my boyfriend talking him thru phone sex that was interesting.....But I can't wait to see him the end of the month I really can't I want to taste his sweet lips OMG and his sexy rock hard body. But ok I was so glad to hear from him and know how much he misses me and I love him dearly my baby. I am going to spend some time with him the end of the month and we are going to rock each other world.

    ReplyDelete